Salford Priors Parish Council has been working with local residents to produce a NDP (Neighbourhood Development Plan) for a number of years.
The Plan includes policies specific to Salford Priors that if approved will help shape the future of our community. Stratford District Council are currently consulting on the Plan.
Salford Priors Parish Council is keen to encourage everyone to contribute to parish life by supporting community groups and other not‐for‐profit organisations that provide services/activities for residents in the parish. Application forms are available on our website salfordpriors.gov.uk or from the Clerk.
Recent donations from the fund have been given to:
- £500 to the Youth Club for their summer activities programme
- £350 to Stratford upon Avon Citizens Advice Bureau
- £250 to Avon Valley First Responders Scheme
- £50 to Shakespeare Hospice
- £200 to The Royal British Legion for their Poppy Appeal
The council is keen to promote a lively and healthy community within our parish. As such it facilitates and supports many community activities.
Recent initiatives facilitated by the council include:
- Neighbourhood Watch scheme
- Christmas tree illumination event
- The Queen's 90th birthday celebration
- Community Speed Aware
- Youth Club summer club (via the Community Grant)
Meetings held on the third Wednesday of each month from 7pm. Contact Mrs Donna Bowles, Parish Clerk for more information. Telephone: 01386421028 Mobile: 07740581739 or mail: email@example.com